Ensure the completion of high-quality NFC Antenna Design within the Engineering and Product Development Department on all projects. You will be involved in all aspects of the Controls department’s work; from clearly documenting the system design, through liaising with external manufacture & installation and their commissioning & testing.
- Assume proficient engineering design including electrical component selection and evaluation through all stages of design, fabrication, testing and installation.
- Use your Electrical engineering experience to create and problem solve.
- Utilise skills and knowledge of software programs
- Take products from concept through design and manufacturing.
- Prepare, Maintain and Manage documents and technical reports.
- Implementation of QA procedures where required.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role and environment, you be passionate about your work and delivering outcomes for the business. You thrive in a team environment and contribute to the culture in a positive and meaningful way. In addition, you will have:
- Over 5 years’ experience within Electrical Engineering in the production of RFID/NFC Antenna
- Established skills using CAD design programs.
- Competency in the design of efficient systems using logical analysis techniques.
- Experience with designing to International standards is preferable.
- Strong attention to detail and assurance to quality.
What we can offer you?
At Neuroe™, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. Some of our additional benefits include:
- A generous paid parental leave policy
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Generous discounts via our employee benefits program (travel, entertainment & shopping)
- The opportunity to make a difference through volunteering and workplace giving